Made in Switzerland
Extra fine aquarelle in a pencil form – Very high pigment concentration
Exceptional lightfastness can be applied dry or water-soluble
- The extra-fine quality of MUSEUM AQUARELLE colour pencils makes them perfect for all our requirements of watercolour painting and artistic drawing
- 76 colours available in separate colours
- Lead: Soft, Ø 3.8mm, strong point
- Exceptional colour fastness (standard Blue Wool Scale) (between ** and *****)
- Pencil: Hexagonal shape, 8 plys, top-quality cedar wood, easy sharpening, matt finish matt colour cap matches the lead colour, identification number
- Certified FSC ® Forest Stewardship Council
- 100% water-soluble immediately
- High pigment density
- Low Powdering
- Optimal transparency with no veiled effect.
- Brilliant and vibrant colours
- Watercolour, washes, crosshatching, graded applications, unlimited blending possibilities and mixed media
- Dry or wet drawing on all supports (paper, cardboard, canvas, etc…).